Minggu, 30 Januari 2011

Bon Jovi - Thank You For Loving Me



Tonight, when i saw you sleeping peacefully beside me,,,
I keep wondering,,
Is it real or just my fantasy?

Today, you are the first one I saw when I woke up,,
Tears come and I let the wind whisper "thank you,Lord"
It's trully a blessing,,
You are here, stand beside me, hold my hand,,,
But it becomes a tear everytime you said you gotta go
That's why I keep saying it's just like a dream
Everytime you show up,, feels like dream come true,,
Everytime you go away,, just like wake up from my dream,,
Ah, I wish you could stay with me forever,,
I wish,, yes, I wish,, but I wont be that selfish
It's our path,, It's our journey,,

Last night I saw your love,,
Touching my soul,,
Knocking my heart's door,,
Baby, it made me speechless,,
I wont say anything,,
Just,,,,
Thank you for loving me,,
More and more and more,,,,