Kamis, 23 Juni 2011

I wish


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I wish,, We can put a smile on our face,,
I wish,, We can travel around the world,,
I wish,, We can make a happy family,,
I wish,, We can build a hommy place,,
I wish,, We can face all the difference between us and happy with our imperfection,,
I wish,, We can make our dreams come true,,
I wish,, We can let the problems behind and put love in the first place,,
I wish,, We can say I love u ev'ry mornin 'n nite for the rest of our life,,
But the most important thing is,, I wish you were here with me forever,, Yes, I wanna be with you,,

No,,
I dont wanna be the greatest couple, I just wanna be a simple couple,,
Yes,,
We cant deny that we argue and how many times we hurt each other? but in the end,, we keep holding hands, and you'll be the dearest, as times goes by,,
And as always, after those tears finally I can lay my head on your shoulder, sleep peacefully on your warm arms and smile,,