Jumat, 02 Maret 2012

things that I learn,,,

I have learnt a lot nowadays,, Today,, I have to postponed my case presentation.. And it take for a granded,, It's ok coz I learnt to be honest to my lecturer that I made a mistake..  I'm proud that I've been honest,,

Second,, I'm happy with my life.. I learnt how to be thankful for my life,, no matter how good or bad it is,,

Third,, Thank you for my husband,, for his love,,,  even though we separated miles away,, even though people said that I'm crazy for letting go my husband so far for a long time,, but I put my trust in him,, I know that it's hard to be "clean" and keep in the right tract.. So many intervention,, So many disturbance,, May He lead him.. We belong each other,, just me and him,, no one else between.. fyi, it's hard to live in people who stands against you and never trust that our relationship are gonna be work out,, yes, I'm living in the world of distrust,, full of cheating,, but I keep reminding my self,, to the promised I have made to him,, in the front of the One who gave him to me,, My saviour,,

promise that I'll be stand beside him through the winning, happy, losing, or crying,,

Worry less,, smile more,, be thankful,,


From a blissfully blessed person,,