Sabtu, 21 Januari 2012

life-love-lust-lost



I always love to see the sky,, Especially in the night,, like this,,
Tonight, the sky is so clear,, There's only few stars as far as my eyes can see,,
And it's quite cold here,, But it never bothers me,,
When I want to be alone, I prefer sit here and look at the sky. Silent..
It's my hiding place,,, Place that I can share my dirty little secret like BFF..

Dear sky,,
It's easy to say I'm fine,, but deep inside I hurt and keep pretending that I'm alright,,
Dear eyes,,
Would you like to turn off and shut down? Maybe hibernate for awhile?
Dear heart,,
I think you can be wiser than have to mess up with my mental health
Dear love,,
What are you doing right now? Oh yeah,, I forgot that you are on vacation right now so probably you dont have time with me,,
Dear life,,
I think I dont want you anymore,,