Jumat, 20 Januari 2012

shit,,,

Do you ever wanna kill someone? Yeah, I really love to do it right now:))

Underpressure, loose faith and lonely.. Actually, I never been like this before,, life much easier when I was a little girl. And it much happier when I travelled to many places alone. No burden, I did all I want to,, And i really miss that moment. Walked in the sand, see the sunrise, travelled from one place to another. I can go anytime, I can stay as long as I want,, I'm free like a bird.. Now, it feels like live in a jail. No place to go.. Connected with all the troubles like a chain.. Cant move on.. And I'm sick of it.. I'm easily get bored,, really hate "static" situation. Nothing changes.. Run like a snail,, over and over again.. Same person, same condition and I want to leave all this shit!!! Really wanna throw away all I have behind and start a brand new story,, have fresh relationship with strangers and TRAVEL,,(for sure),,

*edisi galau*