Sabtu, 19 November 2011

Hey hooo,, I'm skyping!!!

Horay!!! Horay!!! Finally Garuda can go to the final against malayshit!! Go Indonesia!!!! Yes, that's my daddy,, screaming and "jogeting" when Indonesia make a score in soccer game. Meanwhile, I'm desparetely (almost insane) installing skype over and over again,, and my mother is dreaming,,, counting one, two, three until ten and,,, snoring!!!! Fiuhh,,, what a life,,,



Why do I have to write it all for you? Is it so damn important? Yes, it is.. I'm trying to install skype, and thanks to I*2,, I failed  to install it because of their limited connection *clap my hands*.. But, dont call me Icoeth if I cant find a way,, I choose lighter installer *blushing and shame* and taadddaaa,,, finally,, after hours of complaining and judging,,, I installed skype!! I'm really happy now.. I feel so complete,, Dududada,,, I can see my hubby smiling at me,, hear his voice,, And he can see his beautiful, calm,elegant, charming wife too,,:p not like yahoo messenger.. I cant make a video call with my hubby,, it written that my husband's configuration doesn't appear to support video calls.. Pleaseeeee,,, for god's sake,,

Actually,,, over a year ago, I have installed skype from other device and email,, but at that moment I didn't think it's really important,, But now, after my hubby live abroad,, skype is the answer for our communication (did I get royalty coz saying that?;p). I can see advantages that offered by skype,, free video calling (hmm, now he can see that I'm FAT),, cheaper call phones and mobile,, free skype calls,,, group video calling and a bunch of features that can make your life easier,,, may be for all of u it's too late or old fashion or "basi",, but better late than never, dont u think so? Hehehe,, Thank you for the creator of skype.. Love u so much,, muah,, muah,,, Happy skyping everyone,,,