Sabtu, 19 Desember 2009

idiot....


My heart was taken by u... broken by u... n now it is in pieces bcoz of u. Wanting u is hard to forget, loving u is hard to regret, losing u is hard to accept, but even with all the hurt I've felt, letting go is the most painful yet. All I'm asking for is one night together, just u n me..all alone. n if u can honestly say u don't feel anything for me after that night, I will finally let u go. Huff..frustrated because I can't tell if it's real.. mad because I don't know how u feel.. upset because we can't make it right.. sad bcoz I need u day n night.. angry bcoz u won't take my hand.. aggravated because you don't understand.. disappointed bcoz we can't be together, but still I'll love u 4ever. If ur gonna make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears. What do u do when the only person who can stop ur tears is the one making u cry. The truth of the matter is, I still have feelings for u..n no matter how many times I tell myself that I'm better off with out u, a part of me just won't let go. Relationships are like glasses, if they break, let them stay broken, you'll only hurt yourself trying to fix it, at least the pieces still remain. Love is like falling down... in the end you're left hurt, scarred, and with a memory of it forever. BUT the worst part of it is.. I still wrote bout my feelin 4 u right now @ my blog!!!!! D*MN!!!!!
I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love -Mother Teresa-